2-1-1 Texas is experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. We are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
March 3, 2021 - 10:00am
Location: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be conducted virtually. There is not a physical location for this meeting.
To join from your telephone:
Call-in Number: 1-872-240-3212
Access Code: 610-391-173
- Welcome and Introductions
- Establish Quorum and Approval of Excused Absences
- Review of March 3, 2021, Agenda
- The following items are for discussion and possible action:
- Minutes of October 14, 2020, meeting
- 2020 Nursing Education Program Information Survey Reports
- Organizational Updates
- TCNWS Update
- Membership Terms
- Public Comment
Contact: Pamela Lauer, Texas Center for Nursing Workforce Studies
(512) 776-6723 or TCNWS@dshs.texas.gov.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons who want to attend the meeting and require assistive technology or services should contact Pamela Lauer at 512-776-6723 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.