2-1-1 Texas is experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. We are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
February 24, 2021 - 3:00pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Transition services for individuals transitioning from children’s Medicaid to adult Medicaid
- Coordination between managed care service coordinators and other case management types
- “Day in the life of a service coordinator”
- Action items and future agenda topics
The subcommittee may take action on any agenda item. Items not listed on the agenda but within the purview of the subcommittee’s charge may be discussed.
This meeting may be recorded. To receive a link to the recording after the meeting, contact OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Pramila Nepal, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Nepal via email at OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.