December 3, 2020 - 1:00pm
This meeting does not have a physical location. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be conducted online using GotoWebinar only. Access the meeting here.
- Introductions and welcome
- Review and adopt October 19, 2020, SPPPW Assessment Subcommittee draft meeting minutes (vote required)
- Purpose and goals of subcommittee (vote required)
- STAR+PLUS pilot program assessments
- STAR+PLUS pilot program functions and responsible entities
- STAR+PLUS pilot program eligibility recommendations
- Public comment
- Review action items and future agenda topics for next meeting
Public Comment:The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) welcomes public comments pertaining to topics related to any agenda items noted above. Members of the public are encouraged to participate in this process by providing written public comment to HHSC by emailing SPPPW@hhsc.state.tx.us no later than 5:00 p.m., December 1, 2020. Please include your name and the organization you are representing, or if you are speaking as a private citizen. Written comments are limited to three minutes and will be read aloud during the meeting for consideration by the Subcommittee.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Beren Dutra, Advisory Committee Liaison, Medicaid and CHIP Services, at 512-428-1932 or SPPPW@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons who want to attend the meeting and require assistive technology or services should contact Dutra at 512-428-1932 or SPPPW@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.