November 18, 2020 - 3:00pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Managed care organization service coordination presentations
- Continued discussion on coordination between managed care service coordinators and other case management
- Continued discussion on service coordination during the COVID-19 emergency
- Action items and future agenda topics
The subcommittee may take action on any agenda item. Items not listed on the agenda but within the purview of the subcommittee’s charge may be discussed.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Pramila Nepal, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-647-8853, or OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Nepal at 512-647-8853 or via email at OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.