November 18, 2020 - 1:30pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Network rosters
- Update on options for remote delivery for federally qualified health centers and rural health clinics
- Texas Government Code Chapter 541, as adopted by House Bill 1697, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, § 1 (2017), and 2020-21 General Appropriations Act, 86th Leg., R.S., art. II, at II-74, Rider 94 (Health and Human Servs., Health and Human Servs. Comm’n) (2019)
- Grant program to expand access to specialty physician telemedicine visits for children in rural areas
- Effectiveness of telehealth and telemedicine services
- Delivery System Reform Incentive Program M-9 Milestone: Assessment of telemedicine and telehealth services
- Action items and future agenda topics
The subcommittee may take action on any agenda item. Items not listed on the agenda but within the purview of the subcommittee’s charge may be discussed.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Pramila Nepal, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-647-8853, or OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Nepal at 512-647-8853 or via email at OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.