August 25, 2020 - 1:00pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Implementation of Texas Government Code ch. 541, as adopted by House Bill 1697, 85th Texas Legislature, Regular Session (2017), and General Appropriations Act (Senate Bill 1), 86th Legislature, Regular Session, Article II, Rider 94 (2019): Grant program to expand access to specialty physician telemedicine visits for children in rural areas
- Telemedicine and telehealth flexibilities adopted during COVID-19
- Implementation of Texas Government Code §531.0216, as adopted by Senate Bill 670, 86th Legislature, Regular Session (2019), concerning adding federally qualified health centers permanently as telemedicine and telehealth services distant site providers
- Action items and future agenda topics
The subcommittee may take action on any agenda item. Items not listed on the agenda but within the purview of the subcommittee’s charge may be discussed.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Maria Acuna, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-424-6911, or OPP_SMMCACIssues@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons who want to attend the meeting and require assistive technology or services should contact Acuna at 512-424-6911 or via email at OPP_SMMCACIssues@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.