August 20, 2020 - 9:00am
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be conducted virtually using Adobe Connect only. Join the meeting here. Attendees who would like to provide public comment should see the Public Comment section below.
There is not a physical location for this meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from July 17, 2020, meeting
- Review and discuss fiscal year 2020 Executive Commissioner report
- Review and discuss 2020 legislative report and recommendations
- Committee goals and future projects
- Review of existing goals and projects
- Development of new goals and projects
- Strategizing about incorporating the Council in the development of additional goals and projects
- Review of project plan template
- Prioritization and assignment of goals and projects
- Public comment
- Preparation for next meeting – October 9, 2020
Public Comment: The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) welcomes public comments pertaining to topics related to the above agenda items. Members of the public who would like to provide public comment are asked to complete a Public Comment Form here or may use the Adobe Connect chat function to submit a request to provide public comment. The request must contain your name, the organization you are representing or if you are speaking as a private citizen, and your direct phone number.
Public comment is limited to three minutes. Speakers must state their name and on whose behalf (if anyone) they are speaking.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Velma Ortega, Advisory Committee Liaison, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-438-4060, or Velma.Ortega@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons who want to attend the meeting and require assistive technology or services should contact Ortega at 512-438-4060 or Velma.Ortega@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.