Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Find a testing site. More COVID-19 information. Hurricane Hanna assistance.
July 8, 2020 - 10:00am
Location: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be conducted virtually using Adobe Connect only. There is not a physical location for this meeting. Join the meeting here.
Attendees who would like to provide public comment should see the Public Comment section below.
- Welcome and introductions
- Review of January 8, 2020, meeting minutes
- Subcommittee member vacancies
- Revision of bylaws
- Community Resource Coordination Groups/Texas System of Care (TxSOC) legislative report
- TxSOC memorandum of understanding
- Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium
- Behavioral health awareness modules
- Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Standards application
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration grant updates
- Alliance for Adolescent Recovery and Treatment in Texas
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for October 14, 2020, meeting
Public Comment: HHSC welcomes public comments pertaining to topics related to Child and Youth Behavioral Health. Members of the public may use the Adobe Connect chat function to submit a request to provide public comment. The request must contain your name, the organization you are representing or if you are speaking as a private citizen, and your direct phone number.
Public comment is limited to three minutes. Speakers must state their name and on whose behalf are speaking.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Kisha Ledlow, Texas System of Care Project Director, Office of Mental Health Coordination, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4307, or Kisha.Ledlow@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons who want to attend the meeting and require assistive technology or services should contact Ledlow at 512-380-4307 or Kisha.Ledlow@hhsc.state.tx.usat least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.