June 18, 2020 - 1:00pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Update on Texas Government Code §531.024163, as adopted by Senate Bill 1207, 86th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, §3(b), 2019
- New prior authorization timelines
- Provider review of prior authorizations
- Posting on website
- Subcommittee recommendation on Medicaid provider enrollment and managed care organization credentialing
- Action items
The subcommittee may take action on any agenda item. Items not listed on the agenda but within the purview of the subcommittee’s charge may be discussed.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Maria Acuna, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-424-6911, or OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Acuna at 512-424-6911 or via email at OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.