March 9, 2020 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from September 27, 2019
- Update: Value-Based Care webpage
- Presentation: Pregnancy Related Outcome Measures
- Presentation: Accountable Health Communities Model approach to Social Drivers (Determinants) of Health
- Discuss Health and Human Services Commission Value Based Payment Strategies
- Alternative Payment Model Initiatives
- Value-Based Payment Roadmap
- Medicaid State Quality Strategy
- 2020 Legislative Report: Breakout Session
- Workgroup 1: Maternal and New Born Care
- Workgroup 2: Leveraging Multi-Payer Data
- Workgroup 3: Managed Care Organizations’ Activities to address Social Driver (Determinants) of Health
- Work-Group 4: Advancing Alternative Payment Models in Medicaid
- Legislative report planning and timeline
- Public comment
- Action items for staff and/or member follow-up
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health Quality Institute, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hard copy or electronically. The address for hardcopy submission is: Jimmy Blanton, Health and Human Services Commission, 6330 East Highway 290, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723. The address for electronic submission is: email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.