Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
February 28, 2020 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Member Introduction
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from May 30, 2019, and September 9, 2019
- Presentation: Updates on Star Kids Managed Care Advisory Committee
- Presentation: Update on Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy rules
- Presentation: Medicaid Buy-In for Children and Adults
- Presentation: Texas Autism Council
- Workgroup presentations of proposed recommendations:
- Workgroup 1: Transition Clinics for Adults and Complex Care clinics
- Workgroup 2: Medicaid Buy-In for Children and Adults
- Workgroup 3: Reduce the Medicaid Waiver Interest List
- Workgroup 4: Crisis Intervention for Respite Services
- Public comment
- Legislative Appropriation Request
- Policy Discussion: Care for Minors
- Next steps for developing the 2020 legislative report
- Public comment
- Action items for staff or member follow-up
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health Quality Institute, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, email@example.com.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hard copy or electronically. The address for hardcopy submission is: Jimmy Blanton, Health and Human Services Commission, 6330 East Highway 290, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723. The address for electronic submission is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 or email@example.com at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.