February 26, 2020 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting. Please e‑mail Webcasting@hhsc.state.tx.us if you have any problems with the webcasting function.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Establish Quorum and Approval of Excused Absences
- Review of February 26, 2020 Agenda
- The following items are for discussion and possible action:
- Minutes of October 23, 2019 meeting
- 2019 Nursing Education Program Information Survey Results
- 2019 Nurse Staffing Study Reports
- Organizational Updates
- Update from the TCNWS
- Biennial Report to the Statewide Health Coordinating Council
- Defining and Counting the Supply of Nurses in Texas
- Review of Bylaws
- Committee Member Appointments
- Public Comment
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Pamela Lauer at 512-776-6723 or email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.