February 25, 2020 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Approve minutes from February 27, 2019, and November 5, 2019, meetings
- Update on PCIAC New Member Appointment Process
- Presentation: Compassionate Use Program
- Medicaid Community-based palliative care benefit
- Staff Update: Palliative Care Pilot Study Progress
- 2020 Legislative Report
- Timeline & Goals
- Recommendation Topics
- Topic breakout session
- Topic breakout reports
- Next steps and goals
- Action items and topics for staff or member follow-up
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health Quality Institute, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, email@example.com.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hard copy or electronically. The address for hardcopy submission is: Jimmy Blanton, Health and Human Services Commission, 6330 East Highway 290, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723. The address for electronic submission is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.