Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
February 7, 2020 - 9:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from October 21, 2019, meeting
- Review of Texas Brain Injury Advisory Council role and deliverables – Joe Perez, Deputy Associate Commissioner, Rehabilitative & Independence Services, Health and Human Services Commission
- Committee goals and future projects
- Agenda items for April 20, 2020, Texas Brain Injury Advisory Council meeting and future meetings
- Agenda topics for committee meetings
- Public comment
- Announcement for next meeting date – May 1, 2020
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carrie Bradford, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-438-4792, or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bradford at 512-438-4792 or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.