February 5, 2020 - 9:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Approve November 6, 2019, meeting minutes
- Special Topic: Burden of oral disease among older adults and implications for public health priorities - Dr. Josefine Ortiz Wolfe, Oral Health Program Director, Texas Health Institute
- Division Reports:
- Office of the State Long-term Care Ombudsman
- Medicaid and CHIP Services
- Access and Eligibility
- Health and Specialty Care System
- Aging Services Coordination
- Committee Operations: Dr. Saunders, Chair
- Strategic Planning Subcommittee updates
- Members provide updates from their organizations
- Public comment
- Action/agenda items for next meeting and wrap-up: Dr. Saunders, Chair
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Olivia Burns, Aging Texas Well Coordinator, at 512-438-3527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Patti Durham, Program Support Specialist, at 512-438-2057 or email@example.com at least 72 hours before the meeting so arrangements can be made.