Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
January 27, 2020 - 9:30am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from October 21, 2019, meeting
- Committee updates
- Education and Awareness and Services and Supports
- Legislative and Policy
- Database Review
- Review and vote on the 2019 Executive Commissioner report
- Presentation on Texas Government Code Chapter 534, Chapter C, as amended by House Bill 4533, 86th Legislature, Regular Session (2019), STAR+PLUS pilot program
- Office of Acquired Brain Injury program announcements
- Organizational restructure
- Brain injury awareness and education activities
- Status of filling Texas Brain Injury Advisory Council positions
- Rules project
- Update on National Center on Advancing Person-Centered Practices and Systems activities and the Brain Injury Learning Collaborative
- Announcement of next meeting date – April 20, 2020
- Public comment
The Council may take action on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carrie Bradford, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-438-4792, or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bradford at 512-438-4792 or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.