January 14, 2020 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Review and approve October 8, 2019, meeting minutes
- State agency updates
- Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Office of the Ombudsman
- Differences between state and federal parity laws
- Mental Health Condition and Substance Use Disorder Parity Workgroup Statewide Strategic Plan
- Subcommittee rosters, reports, and subcommittee work sessions
- Compliance, enforcement, and oversight
- Complaints, concerns, and investigations
- Education and awareness
- Public comment
- Planning for next meeting
- Action items
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Monica Villarreal, Committee and Council Liaison, Stakeholder Engagement and Strategic Planning, Office of Mental Health Coordination, 512-380-4305, or MH_Parity@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Villarreal at 512-380-4305 or email MH_Parity@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.