December 11, 2019 - 9:30am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of August 14, 2019, minutes (vote required)
- Subcommittee updates
- Health homes and outcome measures
- STAR KIDS Screening and Assessment Instrument Medically Dependent Children Program, prior authorizations, and Intellectual and Developmental Disability waiver carve-in
- Transition from children’s services to adult services
- STAR Kids Advisory Committee Annual Report
- Health and Human Services Commission updates
- STAR Kids utilization data
- Quarterly Therapy Access Monitoring Report
- STAR Kids utilization review
- 2020–2021 General Appropriations Act, art. II, Rider 32, at II-60 (2019) – Autism Services Update
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for March 4, 2020, meeting
- Adjourn and thank you
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed Michelle Thomas, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Thomas at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.