December 10, 2019 - 1:30pm
- Introductions and welcome
- Review and adopt October 1, 2019, and November 5, 2019, Intellectual and Developmental Disability System Redesign Advisory Committee Transition to Managed Care Subcommittee draft meeting minutes
- Texas Government Code Chapter 534, Subchapter C, as amended by House Bill 4533, 86th Legislature, Regular Session (2019), STAR+PLUS pilot program participant eligibility criteria and benefits discussion
- Legislative appropriations request discussion
- Public comment
- Future agenda topics for January 9, 2020, meeting
* Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Beren Dutra, Advisory Committee Liaison, Medicaid and CHIP Services, at 512-428-1932 or Beren.Dutra@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Dutra at 512-428-1932 or Beren.Dutra@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.