December 3, 2019 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of September 10, 2019, minutes (vote required)
- Texas Council on Consumer Direction expiration/renewal status update
- Consumer Directed Services (CDS) conference
- CDS training for service coordinators and case managers
- Texas Council for Developmental Disabilities update
- State agency representative reports
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Department of Family and Protective Services
- CDS Policy
- Behavioral Health
- 2020-2021 General Appropriations Act, art. II, Rider 32, at II-60 (2019) – Autism services update
- Electronic visit verification
- CDS utilization quarterly update
- 2020-2021 General Appropriations Act, art. II, Rider 157, at II-99 to II-100 (2019) community attendant workforce development
- Texas Government Code Chapter 534, Subchapter C, as amended by House Bill 4533, 86th Legislature, Regular Session (2019), concerning STAR+PLUS pilot program
- Subcommittee discussion
- Quality Assessment and Improvement
- Processes and Expansion
- Training and Outreach
- Future subcommittee structure and projects
- Review of past recommendations
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for February 18, 2020 meeting
- Adjourn and thank you
*Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Beren Dutra, Advisory Committee Liaison, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-428-1932, or Beren.Dutra@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Beren Dutra at 512-428-1932 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.