November 22, 2019 - 9:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome, opening remarks, and introductions
- Approval of minutes for August 9, 2019 (vote required)
- Health and Human Services Commission updates
- Agency response to Committee’s recommendations
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Behavioral Health Services
- Office of Mental Health Coordination
- Medicaid update on opportunities to design innovative services delivery systems for adults with Serious Mental Illness or children with Serious Emotional Disturbance.
- Behavioral Health Advisory Committee infrastructure
- Annual review of subcommittees
- Recommendation process and templates
- Election procedure
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Strategic Plan
- Quality review of mental health services
- Collaboration with community health workers
- Subcommittee updates, approval of subcommittee recommendations, and workgroup deliverables (vote required)
- Block Grant
- Children and Youth
- Integrated Healthcare
- Self-Directed Care
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for January 10, 2020, meeting
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Soila Villarreal, Committee and Council Liaison, Operations and Systems Management, Office of Mental Health Coordination, 512-380-4308, or Soila.Villarreal@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Villarreal at 512-380-4308 or Soila.Villarreal@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.