November 21, 2019 - 1:00pm
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Introduction of new members
- Adoption of August 13, 2019 minutes (vote required)
- Advisory Committee chair updates
- Behavioral Health Advisory Committee
- Drug Utilization Review Board
- eHealth Advisory Committee
- Palliative Care Interdisciplinary Advisory Committee
- Perinatal Advisory Committee
- Texas Council on Consumer Direction
- Executive leadership updates on Health and Human Services Commission initiatives
- How subcommittees will function
- State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee (SMMCAC) subcommittee updates
- Administrative Simplification
- Clinical Oversight and Benefits
- Complaints, Appeals, and Fair Hearings
- Network Adequacy and Access to Care
- Service and Care Coordination
- SMMCAC discussion of the annual report to the Executive Commissioner
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for future meeting
- Adjourn and thank you
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Maria Acuna, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department at 512-424-6911 or OPP_SMMCACIssues@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Acuna at 512-424-6911 or OPP_SMMCACIssues@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.