November 12, 2019 - 10:30am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of the minutes (Meeting on July 31, 2019)
- Neonatal and Maternal Designation Programs – Department of State Health Services activities
- Perinatal Care Regions – Partnership with Texas Collaborative for Healthy Mothers and Babies. Dr. John Loyd and Dr. David Weisoly, Perinatal Care Region Leadership Board Members
- Update on TexasAIM Initiative. Michael Spencer, Department of State Health Services, Director of Maternal and Child Health Unit
- Best Practices – Behavioral Health Screening and Risk Assessment. Dr. Eugene Toy, Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, UT Heath, McGovern Medical School
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to David Williams, Council Coordinator, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4374, or email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Williams at 512-380-4374 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.