November 6, 2019 - 9:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Special Topic: Aging with Dementia: Tam Cummings, Ph.D., Gerontologist
- Review and approve August 7, 2019, meeting minutes
- Division Reports:
- Office of Aging and Disability Resource Centers
- Office of Area Agencies on Aging
- Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program Services
- Aging Services Coordination
- Committee Operations:
- Aging Texas Well Advisory Committee Vice-Chair Election
- Discuss Legislative Appropriations Request Recommendations
- Updates from members’ organizations
- Public comment
- Action/agenda items for next meeting and wrap-up
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Olivia Burns, Aging Texas Well Coordinator, Aging Services Coordination, 512-438-3527, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting. People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Patti Durham, Program Support Specialist, 512-438-2057 or firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 72 hours before the meeting so arrangements can be made.