October 21, 2019 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from August 29, 2019, meeting
- Overview of Medicaid Data – Monica Smoot, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Director of the Center for Analytics & Decision Support, Health and Human Services Commission
- Overview of the Department of State Health Services Trauma Registry – Dan Dao, Manager of the Office and Injury Prevention, and Haruna Miyakado, Office of Injury Prevention Epidemiologist, DSHS
- Member report on databases available relevant to acquired brain injuries
- Committee goals and future projects
- Update on committee operations
- Public comment, time permitting
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carrie Bradford, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5209, or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bradford at 512-206-5209 or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.