October 21, 2019 - 11:30am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome – Dr. Courtney N. Phillips, Health and Human Services Executive Commissioner
- Review and approve minutes from July 15, 2019, meeting
- Committee updates
- Education and Awareness and Services and Supports
- Legislative and Policy
- Database Review
- Review draft of 2019 Executive Commissioner report
- Highlight of the San Angelo Club House – Ami Mizell-Flint, Director, San Angelo Clubhouse
- Overview of Medicaid, Texas Health Steps, and Managed Care – Judy Schoenfelder, Region 7 Regional Manager, EB Outreach THSteps/STAR Programs, MAXIMUS
- Office of Acquired Brain Injury program announcements
- Brain injury awareness and education activities
- Status of filling Texas Brain Injury Advisory Council positions
- Update on council and committee operations
- Rules project
- Recognition of service to the TBIAC council members whose terms expire in December 2019
- Announcement of next meeting date – January 27, 2020
- Public comment
The Council may take action on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carrie Bradford, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5209, or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bradford at 512-206-5209 or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.