October 17, 2019 - 4:00pm
Texas Penal Code Section 46.035(c) states: "A license holder commits an offense if the license holder intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries a handgun under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Texas Government Code, regardless of whether the handgun is concealed or carried in a shoulder or belt holster, in the room or rooms where a meeting of a governmental entity is held and if the meeting is an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the entity provided notice as required by that chapter."
Call to Order
Vision: A unified, comprehensive and effective Emergency Healthcare System.
Mission: To promote, develop, and advance an accountable, patient-centered Trauma and Emergency Healthcare System
Review and approval of September 2019 Meeting Minutes
(Please sign-up for public comment; time may be limited at Chair’s discretion)
Discussion and possible action on the following items:
- Chair Report
- Review of the GETAC Mission and Vision statements
- Committee structure and functions
- Term limits for members
- Term limits for chairs
- Creation of committee consultant positions
- Creation of rules that govern the Council
- Review process for utilizing the Texas EMS and Trauma Registry and other related registries and make recommendations for the use of the data and reports
- DSHS presentation of EMS Discipline Matrix and fingerprinting requirements
- Discussion and possible actions on initiatives, programs, and potential research that might improve the Emergency Healthcare System in Texas
Contact: Robert Friedrich, RAC Coordinator, Office of EMS/Trauma Systems, Consumer Protection Division, Department of State Health Services, P. O. Box 149347, Austin, Texas 78714-9347, 512-484-8113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Indra Hernandez, Department of State Health Services, at 512-987-0640 or email@example.com, at least 72 hours before the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.