October 11, 2019 - 10:30am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting. Please e‑mail Webcasting@hhsc.state.tx.us if you have any problems with the webcasting function.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Committee Business Logistics
- Action: Review and approval of meeting minutes for July 12, 2019
- Action: Presiding Officer Election
- Adoption of Election Procedure
- Election of Chair
- Election of Vice Chair
- Sickle Cell Subcommittee Reporting
- Lunch Break
- Newborn Hearing Screening in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Subcommittee Reporting
- Critical Congenital Heart Disease (CCHD) Subcommittee Reporting
- Newborn Screening (NBS) Consultant Fees Subcommittee Reporting
- Public Comment
- Future agenda items/Next meeting date/Adjournment
The committee may take action on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Aimee Millangue, Newborn Screening Unit, Department of State Health Services, 512‑776‑3386, Aimee.Millangue@dshs.texas.gov.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting. Members of the public who wish to speak during the Public Comment period must be physically present.
People with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Aimee Millangue, Newborn Screening Unit, Department of State Health Services, 512‑776‑3386, Aimee.Millangue@dshs.texas.gov at least 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.