October 10, 2019 - 9:00am
- Medicaid Pharmacy Benefits
- Childhood Obesity and Diabetes
- Snapshot of Obesity & Diabetes in the Rio Grande Valley
- Texas Medicaid Managed Care Organizations Survey Update
- 2019 WIC Nutrition and Breastfeeding Conference Update
- Next Meeting
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
For additional information about the meeting, contact the Diabetes Prevention and Control Program at 512-776-6407 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Ashley Doyle, Department of State Health Services, telephone 512-776-2883, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.Please note that this governmental meeting is, in the opinion of counsel representing the Health and Human Services system, an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the Health and the Human Services Commission is providing notice of this meeting as required by Chapter 551.