September 13, 2019 - 8:00am
Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun.
Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.
- Call to Order.
- Introduction of members, staff, and guests.
- Review and accept committee minutes from the May 1, 2019 Applications and Supervision Issues Committees meetings.
- Discussion and possible action, including possible disciplinary action, regarding application appeals and supervision issues.
- Bell III, Charles
- Carter, Bebeh
- Dalkiran, Desiree
- Espinoza, Samantha Y
- Frost, Belinda
- Hojman-Davis, Lorena
- Jones, Charity
- Kifer, Koyt
- McClure, Melanie
- Nichols, Morgan
- Odom, Troy
- Ogwin, Reginald
- Olsen Jr, Howard
- Rea, Jonathon
- Richardson, Kristen
- Sharib, Jessica
- Stead, Robert
- Williams, Breanna
- Tamene, Elias
- Discussion and possible action regarding policy to determine substantial equivalency pursuant to Senate Bill 1200, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, 2019.
- Discussion and possible action for board policy regarding Criminal History Matrix.
- Report from Interim Executive Director regarding office operating procedures
- Public comment.
- Items for consideration for future committee meeting agendas.
For more information, contact Cristina De Luna, Executive Director, at 512-834-6658 or email@example.com.
Discussion, deliberation, and action may be taken on any of the listed agenda items. The committee may exercise its option to go into executive session on any agenda item in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapter D. An individual who wishes to speak on an issue that falls under the committee's jurisdiction may be heard during the Public Comment agenda item. The Chair may establish and announce limitations on speakers, including time limits and when speakers may address the committee.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Georgia Norman at 512-231-5716 or Georgia.Norman@hhsc.state.tx.us, at least 96 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.