September 9, 2019 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast, go to http://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Member Introduction
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from May 30, 2019
- Policy Council for Children and Families background information
- Presentation: Intensive Behavioral Intervention for children on the autism spectrum
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability System Redesign Advisory Committee Update
- Program Update on Legislative Implementation Planning
- 2020 Legislative Report Planning
- Topic selection brainstorming
- Timeline and next steps
- Public comment
- Action items for staff or member follow-up
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health Quality Institute, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, email@example.com.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hard copy or electronically. The address for hardcopy submission is: Jimmy Blanton, Health and Human Services Commission, 6330 East Highway 290, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723. The address for electronic submission is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 or email@example.com at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.