August 20, 2019 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Review and approve June 4, 2019, meeting minutes
- Reimbursement of Advisory Committee travel expenses
- Recap of the 86th Legislature, Regular Session, impacting parity
- Mental Health Condition and Substance Use Disorder Parity Workgroup Parity Statewide Strategic Plan
- Subcommittee rosters, reports and subcommittee work sessions
- Subcommittee 1: compliance, enforcement, and oversight
- Subcommittee 2: complaints, concerns, and investigations
- Subcommittee 3: education and awareness
- Public comment
- Planning for next meeting
- Action items
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Monica Villarreal, Committee and Council Liaison, Operations and Systems Management, Office of Mental Health Coordination. 512-380-4305, or MH_Parity@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Ms. Villarreal at 512-380-4305 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.