August 14, 2019 - 9:30am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Adoption of April 17, 2019, minutes (vote required)
- Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) updates
- Legislative Budget Board report
- Responses to committee recommendations
- Legislative update
- STAR Kids Screening and Assessment Instrument (SK-SAI) Optimization Recommendations
- S.317, 116th Congress (2019-2020) - Advancing Care for Exceptional (ACE) Kids Act of 2019 (introduced in Senate Feb. 4, 2019)
- STAR Kids Utilization Data
- Quarterly Therapy Access Monitoring Report
- STAR Kids pay-for-quality measures
- Subcommittee updates
- Health homes and outcome measures
- SK-SAI Medically Dependent Children Program, prior authorizations, and Intellectual and Developmental Disability waiver carve-in
- Transition from children's services to adult services
- Upcoming STAR Kids Advisory Committee Annual Report
- Collaborative Improvement & Innovation Networks project
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for December 11, 2019, meeting
- Adjourn and thank you
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed Michelle Thomas, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Thomas at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.