August 13, 2019 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Introduction of new members
- Adoption of February 25, 2019, and June 24, 2019, minutes (vote required)
- Chair election (vote required)
- Member discussion: State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee (SMMCAC) priorities
- Establishment of subcommittees -
- Recommendation and establishment of subcommittees
- Identify members to serve on subcommittees
- Advisory committee chair updates on current committee work
- HHSC updates
- Process for gathering input from stakeholders who are not SMMCAC members
- HHSC feedback and work completed on SMMCAC 2018 annual report recommendations
- 2020-2021 General Appropriations Act, H.B. 1, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, 2019 -HHSC Rider 32 implementation
- Quality & Program Improvement Presentation
- Center for Analytics and Decision Support Presentation: 2018-2019 General Appropriations Act, HS.B. 1, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017 (Article II - HHSC Rider 57 Access to Therapy Utilization Data
- Subcommittee breakout sessions and updates on priority issues
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for December 12, 2019, meeting
- Adjourn and thank you
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed Michelle Thomas, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Thomas at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.