July 12, 2019 - 10:30am
- Call meeting to order.
- Approve minutes of the April 12, 2019, Ethics Committee meeting.
- Report from staff on status of open complaints.
- Discussion and possible action on status of open complaints.
- Report from staff on compliance activities.
- Discussion and possible action on cases with compliance activities.
- Report from staff on Complaint Review Team activities.
- Discussion and possible action on Complaint Review Team activities.
- Discussion and possible action regarding changes to the Board's Schedule of Sanctions/Aggravating and Mitigating Factors policy.
- Discussion and possible action regarding the Board's Complaint Review Team policy.
- Public Comment.
- Announcements and comments not requiring committee action, such as statements regarding conferences and other recent or upcoming events.
- Update, discussion and possible action on pending complaints awaiting informal settlement or State Office of Administrative Hearings (SOAH) hearings.
- Executive Session: Consultation with Board attorney pursuant to Texas Government Code §551.071 regarding pending or contemplated litigation and/or settlement offers.
- Adjourn meeting.
Pursuant to Section 30.06, Texas Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Texas Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun.
Pursuant to Section 30.07, Texas Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Texas Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.
Action may be taken on any of the above items. The committee reserves the right to go into executive session on any agenda item as authorized by Texas Government Code, Chapter 551. Agenda items may be taken in any order at the discretion of the Chair. An individual who wishes to speak on an issue that falls under the committee's jurisdiction shall be heard during the Public Comment agenda item. The Chair may establish and announce limitations on speakers, including time limits and when speakers may address the committee. The limitations, if any, may vary from meeting to meeting.
CONTACT: Sarah Faszholz, Interim Executive Director
Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists, 512-834-6657 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Georgia Norman at (512) 231-5716 or Georgia.Norman@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 96 hours prior to the meeting so appropriate arrangements may be made.