Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Find a testing site. More COVID-19 information. Hurricane Hanna assistance.
June 25, 2019 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Adoption of February 26, 2019, minutes (vote required)
- Texas Council on Consumer Direction Annual Report to the Executive Commissioner
- State agency representative reports
- Behavioral health
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Department of Family and Protective Services
- Medicaid Managed Care
- Consumer Directed Services (CDS) policy
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- CDS Direct Care Workforce Data Collection
- Legislative update
- Subcommittee updates
- Quality Assessment and Improvement
- Processes and Expansion
- Training and Outreach
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for September 10, 2019, meeting
- Adjourn and thank you
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed Michelle Thomas, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Thomas at 737-867-8747 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.