2-1-1 Texas is experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. We are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
June 24, 2019 - 1:00pm
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting and select the Moreton M-100 Live tab.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Adoption of February 25, 2019 draft minutes
- Chair election
- Complaints Process and Data Improvements
- HHSC updates – Legislative Items
- Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement Program 1115 Waiver
- Increase in frequency of SMMCAC meetings
- Establishment of new subcommittees
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for August 13, 2019, meeting
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed Michelle Thomas, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Michelle Thomas at 737-867-8747 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.