June 14, 2019 - 9:00am
- Call to order and logistics
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of March 1, 2019, meeting minutes
- e-Health Advisory Committee (eHAC) membership – status of vacancies
- Committee vice-chair election
- Telemedicine and telehealth legislative update
- House Bill 1697, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017 implementation
- U.S. Core Data for Interoperability structure: impact on Texas
- eHAC Subcommittee report on telemedicine, telehealth, and telemonitoring
- eHAC Subcommittee report on interoperability
- Health and Human Services Ethics review
- FirstNet’s discussion on pros and cons of broadband during disasters
- Health Information Technology strategic plan
- Annual report planning
- Public comment
- Next meeting planning
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Adriana Rhames, Program Specialist, Office of e-Health Coordination, 512-491-5557, Adriana.Rhames@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Rhames at 512-491-5557 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.