June 11, 2019 - 1:30pm
- Introductions and welcome
- Review and adopt December 4, 2018, and May 9, 2019, Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) System Redesign Advisory Committee (SRAC) Transition to Managed Care subcommittee draft meeting minutes
- Dental discussion: Practice without Pressure
- Legislative discussion:
- Home and Community-Based Services settings update
- HB 4533 from the 86th Legislative Session: IDD STAR+PLUS pilot update
- Review the 2018 IDD SRAC recommendations in preparation for the 2019 legislative report on Implementation of Acute Care Services and Long-term Services and Supports System Redesign for Individuals with IDD
- Electronic Visit Verification update
- Transition of Home and Community-based Services and Texas Home Living billing and claims processes from HHSC Client Assignment and Registration system to Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership update
- IDD operations portal
- Public comment
- Future agenda topics for August 6, 2019, meeting
* Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Beren Dutra, Advisory Committee Liaison, Medicaid and CHIP Services, at (512) 428-1932 or Beren.Dutra@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Dutra at (512) 428-1932 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.