June 4, 2019 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Review and approve February 12, 2019, meeting minutes
- Health and Human Services Commission efforts toward implementing H.B. 10, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017
- Office of the Ombudsman
- Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Texas Department of Insurance efforts toward implementing H.B. 10
- Strategic planning development of goals and measures presentation
- Mental Health Condition and Substance Use Disorder Parity Workgroup Parity Statewide Strategic Plan
- Subcommittee reports and subcommittee work sessions
- Subcommittee 1: compliance, enforcement, and oversight
- Subcommittee 2: complaints, concerns, and investigations
- Subcommittee 3: education and awareness
- Public comment
- Planning for next meeting
- Action items
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Soila Villarreal, Committee and Council Liaison, Operations and Systems Management, Office of Mental Health Coordination, 512-380-4308 or Soila.Villarreal@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Villarreal at 512-380-4308 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.