Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Find a testing site. More COVID-19 information. Hurricane Hanna assistance.
May 14, 2019 - 1:30pm
- Introductions and welcome
- Review and adopt December 11, 2018, meeting minutes
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities carve-in evaluation report by Deloitte and University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Budget and managed care House Bills 4561, 4533, and 4543, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, 2019
- Home and Community-Based Settings
- Review committee work plan and subcommittee assignments
- Public comment
- Future agenda topics
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Camille Weizenbaum, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department at 512-487-3446 or Camille.Weizenbaum@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Weizenbaum at 512-487-3446 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.