May 9, 2019 - 1:30pm
- Introductions and welcome
- Review and approve October 2, 2018, meeting minutes
- Legislative update
- Status of proposed Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD)/STAR+PLUS pilot program
- Changes to requirements and timeline for the transition of IDD waivers to managed care
- Funding for IDD-related programs and initiatives
- Technology and systems changes
- Transition of Home and Community-based Services and Texas Home Living billing and claims processes from Health and Human Services Commission Client Assignment and Registration system to Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership
- eHealth Advisory Committee (if any new recommendations)
- Electronic Visit Verification
- IDD SRAC report on recommendations to improve dental services
- Public comment
- Thank you and adjourn
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Camille Weizenbaum, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, at 512-487-3446 or Camille.Weizenbaum@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Weizenbaum at 512-487-3446 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.