May 1, 2019 - 9:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Review and approve February 6, 2019, meeting minutes
- Presentation on Open Meetings Act
- Division Reports:
- Quality Monitoring Program
- Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Long-term Services and Supports
- Office of the State Long-term Care Ombudsman
- Office of Aging and Disability Resource Centers
- Office of Area Agencies on Aging
- Veterans Services
- Aging Services Coordination
- Aging Texas Well Advisory Committee (ATWAC) operations:
- Strategic Planning subcommittee
- ATWAC Chair election
- Public comment
- Action and agenda items for next meeting and wrap-up
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Olivia Burns, Aging Texas Well Coordinator, Aging Services Coordination, 512-438-3527, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Patti Durham, Program Support Specialist, 512-438-2057 at least 72 hours before the meeting so arrangements can be made.