April 15, 2019 - 9:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from January 28, 2019, meeting
- Committee member topics
- Accreditations for neuropsychologists
- Companion bills S.B. 2388 and H.B. 3669, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, 2019
- Sam’s Law (H.B. 684 and S.B. 1044, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, 2019)
- Committee goals, future projects, additional ideas or concerns
- Announcement of next meeting date - July 15, 2019
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carrie Bradford, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5209, or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bradford at 512-206-5209 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.