Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Find a testing site. More COVID-19 information. Hurricane Hanna assistance.
April 15, 2019 - 2:00pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from March 6, 2019, meeting
- Committee business
- Future meeting agenda items
- Committee goals and future projects
- Additional ideas or concerns
- Announcement of next meeting date - June 5, 2019
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carrie Bradford, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5209, or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bradford at 512-206-5209 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.