April 15, 2019 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from January 28, 2019, meeting
- Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness Day on Capitol Hill - Maria Cole, Case Manager, Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
- Family Navigator Program
- Committee goals and future projects
- Announcement of next meeting date - July 15, 2019
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carrie Bradford, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5209, or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bradford at 512-206-5209 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.