April 12, 2019 - 9:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome, opening remarks, and introductions
- Approval of minutes for July 27, 2018, and January 11, 2019, meetings
- Ethics Presentation
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Health Services
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Behavioral Health Services
- Office of Mental Health Coordination
- Sober Centers Presentation
- Legislative Appropriation Requests and exceptional items for behavioral health
- Implementation of Senate Bill 44, 83rd Legislative Session, 2013
- Subcommittee updates
- Child and Youth
- Public comment
- Planning for next meeting
- Action items
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Soila Villarreal, Committee and Council Liaison, Operations and Systems Management, Office of Mental Health Coordination, 512-380-4308, or Soila.Villarreal@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Villarreal at 512-380-4308 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.