April 10, 2019 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Youth experience presentation
- Review of October 10, 2018, and January 9, 2019, meeting minutes (Action)
- Project Linking Action for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health (LAUNCH) policy recommendations (Action)
- National best practices and state initiatives for youth suicide prevention
- Lunch break
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Texas policy
- Coordinated specialty care implementation
- Texas System of Care (TxSOC) strategic finance plan development
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration grants
- Alliance for Adolescent Recovery and Treatment in Texas
- Project LAUNCH
- Public comment
- Next steps
- Next meeting - July 10, 2019
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Kisha Ledlow, Texas System of Care Project Director, Office of Mental Health Coordination, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4307, or Kisha.Ledlow@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Ledlow at 512-380-4307 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.