March 6, 2019 - 9:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from January 28, 2019, meeting
- Committee member topics
- Education and Awareness and Services and Supports Committee
- Legislative and Policy Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Committee business
- Agenda items for April 15, 2019, and future meetings
- Schedule meetings for remaining 2019 and 2020
- Committee goals and future projects
- Membership status
- Office of Acquired Brain Injury program updates
- Executive Commissioner Report
- Brain Injury Awareness Month activities
- Announcement of next meeting date - April 15, 2019
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carrie Bradford, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5209, or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bradford at 512-206-5209 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.