March 1, 2019 - 9:00am
- Call to order and logistics
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of December 6, 2018, meeting minutes
- e-Health Advisory Committee (eHAC) membership – status of vacancies
- eHAC rule amendments status
- Bylaws revisions and vote
- Telemedicine and telehealth legislative update
- Patient Unified Lookup System for Emergencies and emPower in emergency shelters
- House Bill 1697, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017 implementation
- 2019 Annual healthcare common procedure coding system
- eHAC Subcommittee report on telemedicine, telehealth, and telemonitoring
- eHAC Subcommittee report on interoperability
- Disaster response in Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Texas Organization of Rural and Community Hospitals update on Van Horn, TX hospital
- HIT strategic plan
- Public comment
- Next meeting planning
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Adriana Rhames, Program Specialist, Office of e-Health Coordination, 512-491-5557, Adriana.Rhames@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Rhames at 512-491-5557 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.